"Styling | Shooting | Sharing" is an e-course in which I share all of my favorite techniques for styling, shooting, and sharing your photos + your personal voice to create blog posts that represent the amazing person you are! In this course, I divulge all of my top secret tips and tricks, including:
- six video tutorials on my most frequently used Photoshop editing techniques, ranging from adding text to photos to using the clone stamp tool to experimenting with the Gaussian blur filter
- lessons on how to style and compose photos to best fit your personal aesthetic
- my tried-and-true approaches for shooting + editing quality photos that you will be proud to share with your readers
- ways to hone your personal style and boost your blogging speed
- developing your online voice and expanding your reach
As my blog has grown and evolved over the years, I’ve picked up several habits that have not only made my images (and in turn, my entire blog) much more visually appealing, but have also taught me how to blog smarter and quicker than ever before. I'm thrilled to be able to share my best-kept secrets with you!
Please note: Although this e-course features tutorials and ideas using Photoshop CS3, a digital camera, and a Wordpress blogging platform, you do not need any of these things to take this class.
*Within 24 hours of purchase, you will receive an e-mail with login information to visit the private blog where the class is held. Once you purchase the class, you will have access to it forever.
Due to the private nature of e-courses, all sales are final. Thanks so much!